Skip to content
- All records (registrations, evaluation forms, examinations, etc.) are the property of NETTCP.
- Written and performance examinations will be maintained by NETTCP for a period of nine (9) months. Following the nine (9) month period all examinations will be destroyed.
- Personal information (home address, telephone number, etc.) of candidates will not be made available to the public. Access to this information is only available to NETTCP or its representative.
- The individual's name, certification type, certification number, date of expiration and the employer at the time of certification will be made available on the NETTCP website.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.